Introducing a new puzzle feature to Post Movies: Howard Richler's Movie Trianagrams. Every Friday until the Oscar weekend of Feb. 27, we'll give you a series of movie-related sentences with three missing words. Players must fill in the blanks with words that are anagrams of each other. An example: "In his movie Jailhouse Rock _____ _____ the life of a ____-clad rock star." The missing words here would be "Elvis," "lives" and "Levis." Each week, the missing words will become longer as the puzzles become more difficult. Good luck!
1. ____ didn't think it was a big ____ that she shared the ____ with Roy and Trigger in Bells of San Angelo.
2. Neither Patricia _____ nor Nathan _____ ever starred in a movie directed by David _____.
3. Producer of Fried Green Tomatoes Norman ____ didn't realize that the tea guy Grey was a _____ ______.
4. Even though there was nary a ____ on the scrubbed _____, Cinderella's evil step-sisters would not ____ scolding her.
- Answers to today's puzzles will appear in next week's Post Movies.
5)In An Inconvenient Truth, Al ____ lambastes many an environmental
____ who denies global warming and ____ is endangering the planet.
6)Like other directors, Oliver _____ at the _____ of a scene takes _____
as to the position of cameras.
7) When she accepted an award for her role in On The Waterfront, Eva
Marie ____ got a _____ on her _____ dress.
8)Unlike Fogg in Around the World in Eighty Days, (based on the book by
Jules ____) I have ____ had the ___ to travel in a hot air balloon.